We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
Your responsibilities would mostly include development of new features in a customer facing smart city & transport management app, as well as design of new functionalities in terms of UX and code architecture. We're looking for a person with attention to detail and a knack for friendly user interfaces, as well as vast understanding of web app performance and responsive design - as the web app is used both on both large screen desktop machines, medium size laptops and tablets.
You would also be responsible for writing e2e tests of the frontend, making sure that our contiunous deployment system runs without hiccups.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years frontend experience
- Deep understanding of frontend/browser experience
- Attention to details and an eye for design
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3, including performance and responsive design
Required tech stack:
- React with Hooks
- Styled Components / SCSS / SASS
- Cypress or similar framework
- NodeJS (AWS lambda)
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Jenkins