Junior SAP P2P Consultant
For better quality delivery of IT services in Europe we created in ArcelorMittal BCOE the team which is the combination of IT SAP and business experts who are responsible for functional maintenance, improvements and projects of SAP solutions
- Manage and resolve IT incidents in the SAP P2P area.
- Deliver small changes and system evolution within SAP procurement area.
- Support and consulting of internal business units and customers in procurement activity.
- Consistent communication with users, business analysts and IT teams.
- Develop new MM functionality and enhancements.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the SAP implementation projects in the area of procurement and logistics processes (SAP Module MM)
- Basic knowledge of SAP MM processes.
- Have understanding of SAP MM functionality like procurement master data, organizational structure, transactions.
- Experience with SAP S4 Hana, SAP Fiori will be an asset
- Have basic technical skills in the area of SAP (integration, data migration, ABAP code analyze).
- Able to work and cooperate with colleagues from other IT departments
- Good command of English (B2)
- Engineering bachelor degree will be an asset
- Enthusiastic, self-driven
- Experience in international and cross-country environments, desired in SAP consulting area will be an asset
- Communicative, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Waterfall, ITIL
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
JIRA, SAP Solution Manager
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Git, SAP proprietary
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Car parking