Deliver modern, omni-channel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carries (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield. LCC's require low cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of offer management system.
First deliverables will include building and enhancing to Shopping Engine and Retailing Mixer to achieve the following
- Shopping Engine to be able to offer air solution for LCC using Radixx content fare/rule/schedule and availability
- Retailing Mixer to support Offer/Order API for Shopping Engine
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Develop applications for cloud computing, design, maintain and operate cloud systems/microservices and applications (both commercial and noncommercial experience will be a plus)
- Engineering for the cloud system in C++
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Good communications and coordination skills
- Ability of tracing and responding to unexpected events
- Deep knowledge in functional programming
- Data structures & algorithms
- Distributed systems and systems architecture
Travel industry knowledge will be the advantage