Radius Lead Administrator
Job position is for a major energy and utilities customer spread across Europe.
- Administration of FreeRadius Services
- Troubleshooting and fixing FreeRadius issues
- Configure modules, policies, manage users
- Upgrade and break fix
- Manage end to end FreeRadius Service and configuration
Who we're looking for?
- Should have 8 - 10 years of industry experience in technical architecture, design, development, unit testing, package and deployment experience in Identity & Access Management domain.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in FreeRadius (Network Policy Server (NPS)), Active Directory projects and had worked on various connectors.
- Experience in at least 1 full-fledged implementation of FreeRadius (Network Policy Server (NPS)).
- Good Understanding of authentication, authorization, and accounting for many types of network access, including wireless, authenticating switch, dial-up and virtual private network (VPN) remote access, and router-to-router connections.
- Good Understanding of Security technologies like SSL VPN, AnyConnect VPN, Proxy, web Security Management, Content filtering, AMP with threat analysis.
- Experience in Identity Lifecycle management, Certification, APIs, different connectors like LDAP, AD, Database etc.
- Knowledge in Linux / Unix system.
- Good experience in working with stakeholders / customers from different geographies.
- Candidate should be having background of OpenID, OAuth, SAML and LDAP etc.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages