GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
The Senior Tech Product Manager – Logistics is accountable for working with product teams to mobilise the vision, strategy and roadmap for tech products supporting warehousing and distribution within Pharma Supply Chain.
It ensures that all work performed is focused on Value, Flow & Quality, as well as partnering with the Business Owner to collectively ensure the tech product lifecycle is effectively managed and prioritized.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Creating tech Product Strategies and Roadmaps, interpreting business strategies and goals into technical product visions, strategies, roadmaps
- Understand problems and opportunities faced by the product customers to elicit potential value opportunities, creating value cases for the product and maintaining a tech product backlog
- Preparing for and Executing “Big room planning” / Product Increment processes and ceremonies
- Working with and leading product teams, developing new tech solutions, delivering through agile experimentation and taking products to industrialisation
- Maintaining, optimising and eventually managing the maturity and decline of the tech product through its lifecycle.
- Maintaining a cost effective, compliant and trusted logistics execution network through the integration of third party capabilities into GSK functions and services
- Moving to an increasingly digital environment – e.g. integration with product serialisation, visibility of product location through the internal and external supply chain, leveraging external digital services and data
- Integrating logistics processes and data into the broader supply chain to optimise regional and supply chain performance.
Who we're looking for?
- Batchelor’s degree of equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in leading the delivery of logistics technical products in the marketplace including:
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Transportation Management Systems
- Cross-Enterprise Business Networks
- Supply Chain Visibility and Control Tower
- Delivering solutions using Agile methodologies
- Integration of supply chain functions and tech solutions with third party service providers
- Experience of Software as a Service and delivery of Software of a Service Solutions.
- Experience in Logistics business processes delivered in regulated environments
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages