GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology center, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals! As Tech, we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collaborate across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
As a Lead Product Owner you will be focused on the demand management and enabling tools in support of the Pharma & Tech organization which, through technology, services, and solutions, enables a global Pharmaceutical business.This will give you an occasion to work with multiple global Tech teams and leadership to drive evolving tech capabilities and initiatives.
- Own and run the processes to manage demand from product owners and regional Tech leads into the central platform delivery teams through the implementation and improvement of consistent, simplified operational processes improvements and performance management.
- Enable the effectiveness and efficiency of the product and platform teams
- Support the development, implementation and management of governance, demand management and visualization of the product landscape and roadmap
- Work with product teams to ensure the accuracy of the information in the demand management process and tools and ensure that teams utilize appropriate methods and tools, and that value is defined and tracked in a consistent and meaningful way
- Play the role of the ‘Product Owner’ for the portfolio of tools for demand management and other product management capabilities across Pharma Tech and other Tech colleagues from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to ensure a clear vision, strategy and roadmap is in place
Who we're looking for?
- Computer Science or related technical degree (e.g. Engineering, Information Technology)
- Experience in Tech organization in role such as Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical IT Manager, Portfolio Manager etc.
- Experience using TFS, Aha or Jira
- Experience in application development management in Agile and SCRUM
- Tech product portfolio management
- Supporting Agile and product transformations in Tech organizations
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages