GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
As a Lead Solution Architect you will be responsible for defining and governing the Marketing Technology roadmap and architecture. You will directly manage the development of architectural designs and preliminary construction details.
Are you an experienced professional with the interpersonal skills to see multiple perspectives, analyze, evaluate and promote architecture discipline? Then this role is a great match for you!
- Provide guidance on ensuring the quality of architecture assets and keeping them up-to-date
- Monitor alignment to defined standards for the design, development and implementation of IT architecture
- Model best practice, and provide architecture functional direction, support, mentorship, expertise, and oversight
- Contribute and align solutions to the Marketing Technology roadmap, Target Architecture working closely with Enterprise Architecture team
Who we're looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a solutions architect role
- Significant experience with digital marketing technology including infrastructure, serverless, web development, CI/CD, digital analytics, campaign orchestration, CDP (customer data platform), tag management, personalization and AI/ML.
- Experience with implementing resilient cloud applications and platform services on Cloud Technologies
- Experience with micro-services architecture and cloud-native architecture
- Experience with Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android)
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
- Proven solid understanding of at an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF
- Understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, analytics and master data management.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages