Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
Person with strong technical background, preferable with developer experience, who leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality.
- Deliver projects with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects.
- Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects
- Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders.
- Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
- Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
- Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
- Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across enterprise as necessary.
Strong technical orientation
- Capable of leading technical discussions
- Collects, defines and interprets technical requirements
- Manages customer relationship, looks for up and cross selling opportunities
- Actively collaborates with delivery managers and client principals on business and offering development.
Financial management and P&L responsibility
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Acts as the coach for junior PMs
Who we're looking for?
- First Level University degree and at least 8 years' experience in project management
- PMP certification
- Strong technical background is a must - preferably developer experience
- Agile experience and/or certification would be a plus
- Experience in leading project in the areas of software development and/or systems integration solutions.
- Experience in leading the projects in Data Warehousing, Analytics and BI, preferred exposure to Azure Analytics stack. Prior experience as developer or tech lead will be a plus.
- Very good command of English,
- Strong leadership and ownership
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments
Ability to work in multinational environment
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
Microsoft Azure Analysis Services, BI Reports, Data Warehousing