Luxoft is looking for a Business / Financial Analyst(s) who would be working with our Customer - one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is working with Luxoft in a full-scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. It's a high potential engagement with opportunity to expand our reach into a large share of their new and existing business.
Business Analyst would be working in a complex integration project that we've undertaken for the client's Fixed Income investment group. A specific work stream that is currently under way is focused on the development of an adapter for real-time integration of BlackRock's Aladdin to CRD Compliance solution as well as other downstream systems.
- Discuss, understand and document project stakeholder business requirements to direct software and business process development
- Write business requirement documents
- Collaborate with the development team to design and present the proposition to the stakeholders/users
- Work with the team during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that requirements and specification documents are kept up to date
- Proactively manage changes to requirements to ensure all parties have a full understanding of the required changes and the system/process/project implications
- Work with the development team to test the software and business processes developed to ensure they satisfy the business requirements, and meet the design/specification
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Fixed Income domain
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with project stakeholders
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Superior analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills
- Familiarity with financial markets, trading and investment management
- Understanding of testing methodology
- Good understanding of Agile SDLC's
- Be quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes