This technical specialist position will play the role of the product owner in the development and maintenance of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) products following an agile development process.
As a member of one or more agile teams, the product owner serves as the customer proxy working with the product management team and other stakeholders (including other Product Owners) to define and prioritize stories in the team backlog.
- Is responsible for ensuring that developed solutions address the priorities (features & enablers) and maintain technical integrity
- Is heavily involved in release planning and part the process of story definition and assists the team in estimating and sequencing these.
- Is primarily responsible for building, editing and maintaining the team backlog of epics, user stories and anomalies
- Reprioritize the backlog for sprint planning including the co-ordination of dependencies with the Product Owners of different teams
- Explains user stories to detail them with acceptance criteria and examples for use in tests
- Accepts and validates development outcomes
- Understands enabler work needed to create technical infrastructures that will host the envisaged business logic. To do this the role collaborates with architects and engineers to sequence such work as needed on the backlog.
- Participates in demos on team outcomes per sprint and release and represents the outcomes to product and further management stakeholders critically reflects on work in retrospective sessions – has a continuous improvement mindset. When impediments are defined creates appropriate user stories to permit the team to address these to increase team velocity and quality of outcomes.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of requirements and/or application engineering, preferably Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Understanding of industrial automation, including control and/or visualization software products
- Domain knowledge in Life Science, Food and Beverage, Automotive, and Consumer Product Goods
- Experience interfacing with customers and defining customer problems
- Experience translating requirements into development activity for a global team
- Excellent communications and technical writing skills
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good coordination and leadership skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking