We are a global function of over 2,500 people, and are part of the wider Infrastructure Delivery organisation. We serve all of Bank and its customers.
We work in partnership with the Infrastructure Architecture Function to set the vision and roadmap for all technologies across Infrastructure Delivery and to deliver Service designs in support of business IT programmes.
The role holder will be in charge to manage production and development environments, audit, security and evergreening project for critical application used by several business.
Global IT Infrastructure guarantees the daily operation of all production, development and pre-production systems. Collaborative work with the security Team regarding the security standards, access and rights management.
- Provide support for production Sybase and SQL Server environments.
- Be able to investigate and fix software and infrastructure issues.
- Audit & Security: Follow and implement the Bank rules
- Ability to work in critical production environments 24/7
- Good communication skills with IT teams and business users, from different cultures and languages.
- Team spirit, autonomy in daily work and motivation are essential
- Rigor, curiosity, good analytical skills and adaptation.
Who we're looking for?
- Linux - RHEL 7
- Sybase 15/16
- Shell Script
- Cluster VCS
- SQL Server
- Windows 2012-2019
- SQL Server 2012-2019
- Power Shell
- Mirroring / Always On Availability Group