The Bank Cryptography team looks after the encryption technology and key material which protects, validates and assures critical functions and billions of pounds worth of transactions across the organization.
The Job holder manages a key cryptography team responsible for innovation and solutions in the encryption space. This team will be responsible for understanding emerging technology and its benefits for or impact on the Bank.
The Cybersecurity (Cryptography) Project Analyst job is responsible for operating as part of a global/local team within the Cybersecurity organisation, to analyse and implement activities around (Cryptography) Cybersecurity process, controls, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organisational changes are fit-for-purpose and meet their expectations
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative (Cryptography) Cybersecurity solutions
- Perform technology implementations and develop/pilot advanced security technologies across the portfolio
- Operate as part of a global team and is responsible for monitoring multiple HSBC networks simultaneously using the latest threat detection technologies to detect, analyse and respond to cyber security threats and incidents
- Follow detailed processes and procedures to identify and respond to these threats and incidents, escalating to Senior Analysts based on the severity and potential impact of the threat or incident
- Perform and execute activities to ensure end-to-end assurance around security processes & controls
- Management of stakeholders and problem solving
Who we're looking for?
- Understanding of cryptographic protocols.
- Familiarity with information security concepts and products.
- Knowledge on various layers of certificate management.
- Understanding of PKI and certificate management related technologies with platforms to protect and manage the cryptography of mission critical systems.