Our client is an IT services and operations processing provider for Private Banking entities of the financial Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to Private Banking clients. The Private Banking entities offer high net worth clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the all our brands as well as to designated investment banking clients in the UK and internationally. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.
- Technical business analysis and requirements gathering to support the Open Banking product-lifecycle
- Requirements engineering and solution design for and around Open Banking BIAM and web security
- Guarantee a secure application environment as well as platform resilience and performance
- Analyse incident related errors and implement corrective measures to keep the SLA for our stakeholders
- Active support of the entire product life-cycle, ensuring IT solutions are not only fulfilling business requirements and regulatory requirements, but are also technically feasible, sustainable and fit-for-purpose
- Reverse engineering work in already existing and running security solutions and technology stacks
- Close collaboration with business and technology teams providing them MI reports and data analytics
- Design, development and implementations of proof-of-concepts and prototyping's
Who we're looking for?
Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
Good understanding of APIs security: Cryptography, Authn & Authz, Federation, as well as OWASP (TOP 10 vulnerabilities & controls)
Must have understanding of SecDevOps culture and tools (GitOps, CI/CD).
Strong experience in Application Security (threat modelling & risk analysis, secure build testing) and deployment of tools (SCA, SAST, DAST)
Previous experience in Penetration Testing and application code security reviews would be an asset.
Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems following best practices
Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills required
Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spiritNICE TO HAVE
Previous experience working in finance industry
Knowledge of industry leading standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO and CIS