BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Cloud Architect.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely
You will be a part of digital transformation team co-located in Warsaw and Munich dedicated to a new Cloud initiative dealing with financial systems.
Who we're looking for?
- Senior Microsoft Azure Cloud platform expertise with experience in massively scaled architectures
- Optional: Senior IBM Platform/Spectrum Symphony expertise and High Performance Computing engineering experience
- Expertise in DevOps practices and tool chain experience (Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, ELK, …)
- Excellent site reliability engineering and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adjust communication for respective target (business / tech)
- Business-fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events