My client are looking for a front-end developer with experience of complex Angular applications to work on a greenfield fixed-income trading platform. The project is sponsored at a high level and is a key deliverable of investment bank’s long-term strategy. The successful candidate will be part of an international elite Agile team operating in multiple locations.
- International Banking client
- Junior 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Contract 18 months
- Location Warsaw (remote then 2/3 days in office)
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Detail required functionalities, develop the front end components that form the application.
- Draw up all the technical documentation required in accordance with the Group's Development Policies and the stipulations of the solution design
- Certify the software produced and the integration of its components with others or third parties, carrying out the certification cycles defined in the testing strategy
- Package of solutions for the correct deployment of SW in the different work environments or collaborate with DevOps
- Identify training, upskilling or re-profiling needs required to maintain technical competences
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of two years’ experience in front-end development
- Experience in building complex applications in Angular (version 4+)
- Automated testing experience with Jasmine/Karma
- An understanding of Agile working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- E-Trading Knowledge
- Event Driven Architecture
- Continuous Delivery