You will work closely with our other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, using .NET 5, Avalonia, Entity Framework Core, SQLite, and CEF, bringing Mailbird to the Mac and beyond. You will also help develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality. (Pull request and Code reviews)
- Maintaining clear code style using best practices and design patterns.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and automatization.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing attitude.
- Performing coding assignments autonomously and with little supervision.
Who we're looking for?
- Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be UX, UI, or code.
- Are experienced with C# application programming.
- Have experience with WPF (or another XAML-based framework) and MVVM.
- Experience with Mac or mobile development is a big plus.
- Experience using EF Code First, CQRS, DI and IOC another big plus.
- Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
- KISS and SOLID principles are your bread and butter.
- Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.