Cleeng is the Subscriber Retention Management Company. We help our clients create a long-life relationship with their subscribers by providing predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by market-leading brands like Sinclair Broadcasting Group, CBC, Optus Sport, and rapidly scaling Entertainment brands like BroadwayHD, MXGP, CHL. Cleeng’s fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation and today, we manage 15 Millions users on our platform.
As a QA intern at Cleeng, you will be responsible for supporting Scrum Team as well as Mobile Testing.
Who we're looking for?
Must to have:
- Basic knowledge of IT / electronic domains
- Willingness to continuous learning and development
- Good communication skills written or spoken English with level B
- Soft skills: communication, adaptability, independency, and attention to details
Nice to have:
- Experience in mobile application development
- Familiar with frameworks and tools: Postman, MySQL, Appium or Android Studio
- Knowhow in areas such as ADB and TestFlight
- Certification, i.e.: FC, ISTQB, Scrum.org, AWS, GCP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking