Radixx - now delivering its sixth-generation passenger service system, Galaxy PSS.Galaxy is the first fully web-native PSS system and can be deployed in any public or private data center. Galaxy provides a customizable, complete enterprise system that caters to the needs of hybrid, low-cost and traditional airlines, including support for interlining, code sharing and distribution through GDS.
The C# Software Engineer is a member of the delivery team. The engineer works under the guidance of the technical lead and other team members to implement new functionality and resolve defects in existing functionality.
Our agile approach to software development breaks work into sprints. Within each sprint, the engineer is responsible for taking design artifacts and turning them into a finished product complete with unit tests
- Develop software as per business and technical requirements.
- Maintain software engineering best practices and software coding best practices.
- Maintain detailed documentation of code.
- Works directly with QA and testing staff to quickly resolve testing and quality issues.
- Log worked hours promptly into Jira tickets as they get worked off.
Who we're looking for?
- C# with Visual Studio 2012 and higher
- Knowledgeable – generics, LINQ, templates, inheritance
- Basic SQL knowledge writing queries, procedures and packages
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Development
- 2+ years as a professional .net developer or .net software engineer
- Object Oriented Design and Development
Nice to have:
- Third-party tools: Prolers, Resharper, PostSharp, Soap UI
- Oracle ODP.NET for 11g
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages