Sabre’s Performance Engineering team has an exciting opportunity for a creative and experienced software engineer to join Sabre center of excellence for performance. The candidate will join a very collaborative team that is passionate about software performance and automation. A software performance engineer’s primary responsibility is the creation of test harnesses to inject load, analyze metrics from application and system logs, and simulate system behavior to improve the performance and reliability of Sabre applications using in-house tools, the latest open source and cloud technologies. The candidate should have enthusiasm for troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving complex problems and be eager to learn. The Performance Engineering team’s members come from a variety of backgrounds, from Linux administrators, DevOps/SRE to developers and performance testers.
- Lead software testing, planning and execution on a daily basis
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, and lead talented and creative technologists
- Drive organization and technology transformation – automation, self-service enablement, operational efficiency
- Work with architecture and engineering to define an overall methodology for Performance Testing
- Flexible to work with leaders across multiple time zones on need basis
- Passionate about learning new technologies and mentoring junior engineers
- Influencing broader Engineering groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with internal customers, and other engineering team
Who we're looking for?
- Experience Software Testing
- Experience in Cloud Technologies
- Experience in managing people and team leadership at all stages of people management (min. 1 year)
- Experience driving technology transformation, automation and self-service enablement
- Experience with managing software development or automation teams.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages