The Astro Base Station Software department, part of Motorola Solutions, is one of the teams which develops mission-critical public safety ASTRO® 25 communication system and we are responsible for delivering software for ASTRO® 25 site equipment (https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/products/project-25-systems/astro-25-site-equipment.html).
Our products are developed by self-organizing Agile teams which have end to end responsibility for the whole software development process, starting from requirements definition and decomposition, through software development, integration and testing until final system validation and delivery to our customers.
We are looking for a passionate Java Software Engineer who will play a critical and active role in software development process, by delivering highly stable and scallable infrastructure for mission critical and business critical communications. Our team is following industry-standard and innovative software development practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, component- and system-level automatic tests. As owners, we are responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle, including: specification and design, implementation, testing, delivery and maintenance. We use agile methodologies to organize our work ranging from cross-functional small teams to agile portfolio management.
Who we're looking for?
- Full time position (40h week)
- Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or related
- Java 8 programming skills (Spring and Hibernate frameworks)
- CI/CD tools and techniques, ie: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Focus on quality
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- English skills at a level allowing efficient communication.
Following skills will be a plus:
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge / Experience with containerisation, ie: Docker
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking