If you have experience python, data analysis and you want to be part of the AD revolution happening right now in automotive, then this position is right for you! Come and join the team that develops software for validation of technologies that will soon be present on public roads!
- Exposure to state-of-the-art AD/ADAS technologies;
- Private medical care, comprehensive employee benefits package + MyBenefit card, relocation package;
- Technical / driving / soft-skills trainings;
- Employee Agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model.
- Normalization, data wrangling and metrics calculation;
- Creation of data analysis pipelines, from parsing through cleaning, merging and aggregations;
- Build visualizations, dashboards for results presentation.
Who we're looking for?
Essential skills and requirements:
- Commercial experience in data-oriented Python development (Pandas, NumPy, Jupyter), with working experience in development environment (clean code, git, code reviews, Kanban, working in a group, documentation etc.);
- Experience in data wrangling, exploration, visualization and analysis;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and research skills;
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken;
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Basic Statistical/Mathematical background.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking