IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 15,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
- Work closely with engineering teams to promote secure code development throughout the development process
- Work closely with GDP DevSecOps coach to deploy DevSecOps best practices in Poland ; Act as a local security expert / referent for all topics related to application security
- Review security tools & application penetration test findings with the application owner and collaborate in efforts to eliminate or remediate risks associated with those findings
- Contributes to selection of DevSecOps security tools, and coordinate their deployment per engineering teams
- Promotes use of security tools through awareness/ training sessions to engineering teams
- Consolidate & monitor application security dashboard; liaise with relevant teams to put security KPIs at the target, in accordance to engineering process
- Contributes to development of local security guild, and more globally to improvement of IDEMIA DevSecOps security practices
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate security testing activities
Who we're looking for?
- substantial experience on a similar position
- Experienced in Agile and/or Kanban methodologies;
- Experienced with JIRA tool for work assignments and logging defects
- Security Testing of Web/Mobile Applications/API
- OWASP Top 1
- Security Tools
- Cloud security (AWS)
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communications skills; able to interact professionally with clients and team members.
- A self-starter, motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
- Candidate should work independently and must be willing to work in tight schedules, aggressive plans and highly committed to work
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages