Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- Being a part of infrastructure transformation into infrastructure as code approach,
- Using CI/CD tools and scripts to create automatic application deployments for microservices,
- Helping developers in daily activities related to tools maintenance and AWS/Kubernetes operations,
- Working in collaborative and iterative software development process with agile teams.
- AWS (EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch),
- Kubernetes, Docker,
- CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins/Gitlab),
- Terraform, Helm,
- Linux, Windows,
- NET, React, Android,
- PostgreSQL, Oracle
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3-year experience in similar position and minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry,
- Good experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch),
- Good experience with Kubernetes and Docker,
- Experience with AWS networking and security,
- Experience with shell scripting (bash and/or PowerShell),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required,
- Proactive attitude and continuous improvement.
- Experience in implementing IaaC using Terraform,
- Experience with HA systems,
- Experience with CI/CD tools,
- Experience with Windows/Linux server administration,
- Understanding of relational databases (tools and monitoring).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages