The Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
- Designs, creates, executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents, designs and test cases
- Develops automated tests
- Monitors automated tests results and reports software defects
- Develops test documentation required by software development process
- Makes sure that team’s automated tests have appropriate coverage and are developed in time and scope to verify quality of added and changed product functions
- Supports team’s CI environment and approach by maintaining tests up to date, executing them frequently and reporting results to agreed stakeholders
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience on tester position in a software product development environment
- Knowledge in test management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Knowledge of virtualized environments
- Familiarity with common development tools as GitLab, Jenkins
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking