You'll be working in the GM D&S Automation team, based in Poland. We analyze, build, test and deploy our own automations, while also deploying vendor automation and monitoring tools. These solutions are leveraged by the production support teams under GM D&S to reduce manual effort and increase monitoring coverage. We also contribute to IB wide projects which have similar objectives.
Do you have a knack for technology and like to reduce manual work? Are you at your best when analyzing, developing, testing and building your own solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Support several programs to build solutions that will help our support teams to reduce manual effort
- Uphold high standards for reducing manual work via automation and monitoring tools
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors, initiate and help to deliver process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database and automation performance
- Help the teams to identify, automate and reduce tasks
- Share knowledge and enable non-automation team members
- Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to tailor and improve tools and services
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge on Automation technologies such as: Automation Anywhere, IPCenter, and custom (scripts) solutions.
- Knowledge on Monitoring tools such as: Splunk and AppDynamics.
- Knowledge on Alerting tools such as: Moogsoft and Netcool.
- A natural ability to solve complex issues.
- Experience in a role like this (e.g. previous Automation/Transformation based roles)
- Have fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, SQL and ITIL
- A proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT management
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into our solutions
- A strong team player looking to add value to their team
- A client centric and service driven individual
- Able to interact with a diverse teams and stakeholders
- Proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
- Comfortable learning, analyzing and executing automation and monitoring deployment processes
- Able to analyze user requirements, craft a solution, test, deploy and support said solution
- Experienced managing a diverse workload
- Previous experience working within Scrum
- Some experience working with Azure cloud services