For our client, Pathfinder 23, we're looking for Product Manager in Data Engineering Team.
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #PF23 #forthegalaxy #brandnewgalaxy
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- We are a brand new Data Science team in a large organization with plenty of interesting projects coming-up. We focus on innovation and have plenty of freedom to learn and create new solutions for our clients. We are the decision makers and drivers of our own success and would be happy to give you the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table and make an impact on the way we operate. We will listen to you and allow you to make decisions.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- Managing the workload of the development team
- Supporting the team by collecting project requirements
- Risk management
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Researching stakeholders’ needs
- Maintaining high quality of delivered solutions
- providing vision and direction to the software development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- analyzing a customer business needs – business requirement gathering
- planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product,
- managing a project independently (time, budget and scope management)
Who we're looking for?
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Decent knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- You understand basic Data Science and E-Commerce concepts
- You are a process oriented person
- You fluently communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- You like looking at data and are willing to learn new things
- You are happy to work with spreadsheets and analytical tools
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package