Our client is a successful fintech start-up based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans. The range of services and geographical presence of the client are growing fast.
We are currently expanding the software development team and are looking for Senior and Middle back-end developers. The current technology platform is written in Clojure + Datomic on AWS. The ideal candidate we are looking for has experience with these technologies and solid back-end development skills.
The success of the Client has been purely down to the high-performance team who have an unwavering belief in a set of core values that unite us.
Through building a team on core values means that we are also a diverse and inclusive team. The Clojure Core Team consists of 5+ Clojure Developers, and we plan to enlarge the team with additional 5+ engineers.
The specialist will work directly with the Tech Lead. This position is focused on the development and addition of new functionality to the client's core platform.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience using Clojure
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Flexible mind
- Ability to work in a team: helping others is a key skill
- Goal-oriented: you have to take responsibility and accountability to achieve results
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Communication skills: you will be required to translate difficult technical situations into understandable language
- Team-oriented approach, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to easily talk to people at different levels
- Solid organizational skills, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Spoken English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips