We are a pure engineering company. Grown on experiences within the world's most demanding industries. Designing safe, stable, high-performance systems to handle thousands of requests per minute – that's our forte! We grow digital commerce. On the market for over 20 years, ANIXE's solid reputation and pioneering technology continue to draw clients from around the world. Our mission is to connect businesses through tech platforms, paving the road for sustained growth.
About your Team
You will join our front-end team, which is involved in various products of the travel industry. They create from booking engines (hotels, transfers, etc.) to post-reservation management tools for our B2B clients in markets around the world and many more. You will work on new products that we have built from scratch, no legacy code included.
Our opening can also be semi-remote meaning visiting our offices once or twice a month.
Angular 8 and above, TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, NgRx, and of course git are the main technologies used. Their everyday schedule is full of great staff and they have lots of serious technical challenges to crack from scratch and scrum is the methodology they follow. Clean code best and About your Team.
Who we're looking for?
You should be with us if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Experience in HTML, CSS (SCSS, design patterns e.g OOCSS)
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
Nice to have:
- Experience in Node.js
- Exposure to agile environments
- Healthcare package