Job position is for a German-based electric utility company.
• Operation and support of Oracle-DB supported specialist procedures of Oracle versions 11gR2, 12c, 18c, 19c.
• Monitoring and ensuring the ongoing operation of the managed databases.
• Recording, classification, documentation and processing of any inquiries or faults in 2nd level support.
• Implementation of incident and problem management including error analysis and error elimination.
• Planning, implementation, adaptation of the transition of databases.
• Testing and importing patches, releases, updates and upgrades.
• Advice to users on questions about the use of the managed databases.
• Experience in the Unix server environment (AIX, Linux / SLES / REDHAT).
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages