Radixx - now delivering its sixth-generation passenger service system, Galaxy PSS.Galaxy is the first fully web-native PSS system and can be deployed in any public or private data center. Galaxy provides a customizable, complete enterprise system that caters to the needs of hybrid, low-cost and traditional airlines, including support for interlining, code sharing and distribution through GDS.
In the Radixx ezyCommerce team we care a lot about code quality. To ensure as high quality as possible, we’ve put into place the following practices:
- Mandatory code review and testing before a branch is merged
- Unit testing and E2E testing. E2E tests are executed each night.
- Implement new features with feature toggles when possible, to allow for rapid releases and avoid rollbacks
Agile approach: Kanban. Daily standups. Bi-weekly retrospectives.
C# Software Engineer is a member of the development team for the Radixx ezyCommerce Internet Booking Engine. As a member of the Radixx ezyCommerce team, you'll play a key role in developing a consumer facing airline booking site with high demands on performance, scalability and usability.
You will be expected to take on responsibility for tasks assigned to you and code using latest best practices.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
At least three years of experience, utilizing most or several of the frameworks, tools and techniques we are currently working with:
- Frontend development using VueJS or similar framework such as ReactJS
- Backend development using .NET Core
- DevOps work using GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hosting using Docker/Containers
- Message queue such as RabbitMQ / AWS SQS
- Storage and events using Postgres/SQL, EventStore, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL
- Unit testing and E2E testing using Jest, NUnit, Cypress
Continuous development and deployment using tools like GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses