We've been engaged by a large Australian financial institution to provide resources to their Murex development team working on an ongoing FRTB implementation. The upcoming focus will be on setting up the system for processing Fixed Income transactions.
We require an experienced Murex developer with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets.You will be working in a team of Murex Developers on a variety off tasks.
You will be working closely with onshore Luxoft/Excelian and bank employees.
You will be a Technofunctional Murex developer focusing on
- Working on FRTB implementation solution design together with the wider team and Murex.
- Enable Fixed Income trade processing within the system (interfaced from other application). This includes setup of Datamart extracts, EOD jobs (CTRL-M), Unix scripts, MxML workflows.
- Support the BA's in validation of the Fixed Income trade import
The bank has an advanced Murex implementation leveraging Murex CI/CD setup to fully automate releases and version control.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of Murex Support or Development experience across different modules
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with business users and other stakeholders
- Unix (candidate should be strong in Unix)
- Advanced SQL
- Datamart & MxML
- Murex EOD processing (CTRL-M or Autosys)
- Workflows, Interfaces & OSP
- Functional areas (events, GOM, market data, rates, etc.)
- Murex configuration
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
- Good general financial market understanding
- Basic pretrade
- Experience, especially integrating Java code in MxML
- Exposure to Commodity type trades
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)