Over the last year, Sapiens Service Desk has become a vital part of any service operation performed by Managed Services. A key point to understood is that, no matter how efficient the Service Desk and its members are, there will always be issues that need escalation and underpinning support from other teams. Support and development teams need to work in close collaboration with Service Desk to present and deliver a “joined up” approach to customers.
The focus of the Service Desk is to provide support for ‘people and business’ rather than simply technical issues.
We are looking for a highly motivated Application Support Analyst to become member of Sapiens Service Desk. A strong track record of post-production supporting services is required.
- Acting as single point of contact for Sapiens customers (first level support)
- Providing a clear path for customers to report issues, queries and requests, and have them acknowledged, classified, owned and actioned
- Providing application support, technical operations and technical support for a world-class insurance application for multiple clients in Europe
- Maintain operation of the applications, restores normal operations of a disrupted service as quickly as possible and with the least possible impact on the business
- Working with Customer Service Management tools following global processes and procedures agreed within Sapiens Managed Services
- Communicate with related teams (technical, core product, infrastructure) to resolve reported issues
- Meet the commitments for the multiple projects - agreed deliverables on schedule and quality as per the agreed Service Level Agreements, including on-call support
- Do periodic root cause analysis and identify process improvements
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in application support, with understanding of IT Landscape, multi-tier Application, Database
- Good knowledge in customer support processes and procedures (e.g. ITIL), tools (e.g. Service Now, Jira)
- Comfortable communicating with global customers on production support calls
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Work in shift mode 24/7
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking