We provide a solution for the fleet managers. It means you will take a part in developing of a high-scale system that will serve 100K+ drivers. Our customer prefers an ownership-based way of work, which means that we get a lot of independence on defining how to achieve agreed goals. You are expected to be proactive, bring new ideas and suggestions.
- Extending an existing application, mostly on API level
- Developing and designing RESTful services, APIs, GraphQL API
- Supporting team with an improvement of the system performance
- Troubleshooting issues and problem-solving as necessary
- Standard duties: high-quality code, documentation, cooperation with scrum team, QA’s , DevOps etc.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of commercial hands-on experience in programming (at least 2 years in Python)
- Good Python skills with experience of native libraries usage
- Practical knowledge in API design and development (both REST API and GraphQL)
- Practical experience with Pyramid, SQLalchemy
- Basic skills and understanding of Docker, CI/CD concepts
- Good English language in written and verbal communication skills
- Proactiveness, ability to autonomously generate ideas/solutions, sense of responsibility, and ownership
- Experience working in Agile Teams as a developer
- Experience with PostgreSQL or noSQL DB
- AWS Developer Associate certification
- Experience in DevOps tooling & CI/CD
- Experience building, troubleshooting, and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages