What makes us so special?
Flexibility and personal preferences are really important to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
We do not limit the job only to testing fixes: if you’d like to grow as a business analyst, you can be involved in such tasks
We are open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a passionate team!
Are you a junior QA engineer that is currently looking for new opportunities to grow? Or maybe you feel already experienced enough to start in a new place with a new position? Let us take you deeper into the exciting world of retail!
Your job will be to…
- Design and execute manual test scripts
- Continuous integration system maintenance
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive test concepts
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Document identified defects and report them
- Cooperate with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Set up and maintain test environments
Who we're looking for?
- like challenges and cooperation with the others
- are eager to learn from more experienced colleagues..
- …but already are quite an independent professional
- want to gain experience working with a large system/application in an international organization
- are interested in newest retail technologies and supporting hardware
- want to see what is it really like to play with EFT terminal, a scanner, payment towers, self-checkout machines, fiscal printers or a kiosk
…then this job is for you!
What do we require?
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing concepts including: regression, unit, integration, white box, black box, positive, negative, boundary testing, scalability, traceability etc.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL scripts and procedures
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Oracle VM)
- Good command in spoken and written English (min. B1)
What would be nice to have?
- Practical understanding of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience with contemporary quality approaches such as TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of tools: Ranorex, XRay, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
- ISTQB Certificates
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package