As a Senior User Experience Designer on the UX Design team, you will….
- Work in a small team envisioning the future, designing end-to-end solutions for in-field users across diverse areas, including government, public safety, and enterprise.
- Be an integral part of a growing team that is involved in strategic and innovative projects that will lead the company's vision.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to capture and synthesize insights from the field to enable UX designers to ideate, prototype, and deliver designs to development teams to make them a reality.
- Contribute to future envisioning efforts in the form of design exercises, brainstorming sessions/workshops as needed within the team.
- Be someone that will approach each project as part of a greater strategy.
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for:
- Passion for research-fueled rapid ideation
- Holistic understanding of user experience design between hardware and software
- Self-starter and a strong desire for team collaboration
- Demonstrate compelling storytelling skills as well as a command of design thinking principles and best practices
- Good visual design skills
- Knowledge and experience in Mobile UI/UX design preferred
- Knowledge and experience in services UI/UX design preferred
- Knowledge and experience in user research preferred
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, and other industry-standard wireframing tool
***Must provide a link to a portfolio or digital examples of your work when applying.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design-related field (Interaction design, services design, design communication) plus 3+ years of professional experience OR Master's degree in a design-related field
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking