We are looking for a high-calibre and experienced QA Software Test Automation Engineer to join our IT team in Cyprus, Greece or remote.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remotely
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Understanding business requirements, features, and technical implementation
- Enhancing software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Designing, developing and modifying functional and API test solutions
- Executing test cases and reporting testing status to project teams
- Tracking issues and driving resolutions throughout the testing process
- Managing in-house testing documentation
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous professional development
Who we're looking for?
- BSc/MSc in computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality assurance and test automation (functional GUI and API)
- Practical experience in automation testing with Java (Selenium, REST Assured or similar) is a must
- Practical software development experience in Java, C++ or any other programming language will be a strong plus
- Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English