BE | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organizations. Since the foundation in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our spectrum of services.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, we are hiring a Full Stack Java Developer. The teams are located in Warsaw and Munich, with clients distributed in Munich, Milan, and London.
- Evolution of the tool to dispatch jobs, e-mail delivery, files delivery with status provided via report.
- Extension and evolution of the interface to import Counterparties to Murex.
- Implement additional features to the tool used for KPI/monitoring purposes.
- Migration of tool to share reports, execute jobs on-demand, and other functionalities to recent technology stack.
- Develop and test software to meet consumers and clients’ needs
- Develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Monitoring quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance
- Document all work for future reference.
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of work experience
- Java SE 8,11
- Spring Boot
- Unit and integration test testing
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services