- Provide leadership in IT major incidents impacting business critical sites, applications and services
- Leverage technical expertise to convene appropriate participants (resolvers) and to direct Major Incident response, with focus on service restoration
- Manage complex process in high pressure situation, driving sense of urgency, ensuring multiple tasks are completed in parallel and to target time and quality
- Interact with and support peers and team members at other locations in providing overall support for the service delivery
- Provide professional Major Incident status updates to senior stakeholders
This position within the Command Centre is primarily responsible for directing Service Leaders and Subject Matter Experts (of the affected service), to focus on the service restoration during Major Incidents in an IT environment.
Service Manager is also responsible for providing accurate and timely written and verbal communications to senior leaders, stakeholders and end users.
Who we're looking for?
- 3 years Major Incident Management experience
- Strong leadership skills to direct service teams during Major Incidents
- Experience in troubleshooting, with broad expertise and knowledge in core infrastructure technologies (e.g. application, server, network, authentication, database) and how they work together.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Incident and Problem Management knowledge and skills
- Able to work unsupervised, independently and within a global team
- Flexibility with respect to the work schedule (early/late including weekends, NOT nights).
- ITIL certification
- Experience with Agile methods and tooling
- Experience of working in complex global relationships with Tech (IT), vendors, business units and external partners.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages