Wunderman Thompson is a growth partner - part communication and advertising agency, part consultancy, part technology company. We inspire growth by applying inspiration everywhere across the consumer journey. Our inspiration is borne of bringing creativity, data and technology together. Globally, we are 20,000 experts strong providing end-to-end solutions that deliver revolutionary work in 90 markets across the globe.
One of the key pillars of WT are technology services provided by Wunderman Thompson Technology. WTT, how we call ourselves is short, has been present in Poland for over 10 years with offices in Katowice, Poznan and Bydgoszcz. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands including Aston Martin, Ford, GSK, innogy and more providing them with best class solutions
Our Commerce offering is a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, tech know-how and creative inspiration to help organizations deliver winning commerce capabilities across digital channels: Amazon and other marketplaces, online retail, D2C and social.
Main Wunderman Thompson Technology partners include SAP, Intershop, Salesforce, Commercetools, Adobe (Magento), HCL Software, Sitecore, Episerver, Salsify and riversand.
WTC have been successfully delivering hybris solutions for over 10 years, as evidenced by the following awards:
- Two-time Most Innovative Partner of the Year
- Multichannel Regional Gold Partner
- SAP Commerce Partner of the Year (SAP Pinnacle Awards)
Now, in association with our sister agency Wunderman Thompson Commerce - which was known before as Salmon – a leading Internation commerce expert and supported in North America by Gorilla Group. We are inspiring to build new capabilities in our Katowice office. We meet the emerging opportunities for creative development and participation in something really "big", therefore we are looking for new people to create a new team.
By starting a new path with your help, dear candidate, we want to start our adventure with Hybris!
Chance? Yes. Possibility of cooperation with specialists from other offices all over the world and opening a new technological path in our office.
We are looking for Hybris/Java developers with a strong understanding of web-based technologies and the Hybris platform. The successful candidates will be involved in application development using several Java-based technologies (serverless applications, containerized Java applications) and development of RESTful APIs. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate excellent Java skills in development and who are highly adaptable and keen to learn new technologies and platforms. The successful applicants will work within a collaborative team of highly skilled consultants to successfully deliver our world-class engineering projects.
Who we're looking for?
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel! You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes to keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations. When our clients win – we win!
We need you to be really great at:
- Extensive Java development experience
- Experience of writing complex systems and defining and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Hybris
- An understanding of both modern and traditional Design Patterns and the ability to choose the best solutions for our customers
- Must have worked in a CI/CD driven project and have a strong understanding of a DevOps approach to development.
- A Quality First mindset, backed by strong unit testing skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Additionally, the ideal candidate would:
- Have previously worked on eCommerce platform Hybris (or similar)
- Have experience of enterprise content management and creating RESTful APIs in microservices environments
- Have a good knowledge of Spring and Maven
- Be familiar with deploying and working with software on at least one major public cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Be a TDD practitioner with a strong focus on producing readable, well architected and thoroughly tested code
- Have previous experience working within Agile software delivery teams
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus