As a key member of the Leica Geosystems Machine Control QA test team, you will work on the Leica ConX product. You will take part in bringing the cloud-based management system to the next generation. Leica ConX is a revolutionary product that offers our customers the possibility to monitor progress of work on the construction site in real-time, sync design data with heavy machines (Excavators, Dozers, Graders and more) and communicate with operators.
You will be responsible for test planning, exploratory testing, test automation and reporting for cloud based application that integrates the entire Leica portfolio of surveying and machine control technologies.
- Implementation of automated test for backend services using (JMeter, Postman)
- Writing and performing manual, exploratory and performance tests
- Performing integration tests including using Machine Control or Surveying panels
- Designing test plans for upcoming projects
- Working closely with the development and product teams to ensure the quality of recurrent product releases
- Working closely with development team on identifying opportunities for automation of manual operations tasks
- Communicate and co-operate with product stakeholders on relevant technical risks as identified
- Contributing to continuously improving testing processes
Who we're looking for?
Required Knowledge & Expertise:
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge and experience in applying BDD methodology
- Communicative English (B2)
- Added Value:
- Experience in Python and Squish
- Experience in GIS / mapping domain
- ISTQB certification on Foundation level or higher
- Strong communication skills, open minded person focused on delivery
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages