Currently, we are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team - a passionate person, who will want to advance together with us by working on projects for clients from all over the world and from many industries.
- create and configure websites and internet applications based on Wordpress,
- manage plugins as well as expand their functions or even create your own,
- cooperate with the design team on the modification and implementation of graphic Wordpress templates,
- conduct integrations with external websites,
- work with other team members to analyze, plan and create solutions for our clients.
Who we're looking for?
You are the perfect candidate, if:
- you know Wordpress at a level that allows you to independently build websites and web applications,
- you can create and modify plugins and templates,
- you know and can work with WooCommerce and ACF plugins,
- you know at least one of the Page Builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, WPBakery,
- you can build websites and applications using VueJS,
- you know PHP and OOP very well,
- you have experience in working with version control systems (GitLab / BitBucket),
- when working with foreign clients, you communicate in English (minimum B2 level),
- you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
You gain bonus points, if:
- you have more than minimal experience in working with Docker,
- you can work in the Linux + NGINX + PHP environment.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses