Information Development at Rockwell Automation includes the development, production, and delivery of information products as part of our software applications.
In addition, the Information Developer will play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support a, documentation and administration of our Content Management System and authoring tool.
Information Developers are responsible for creating and maintaining user assistance deliverables that help clients understand and make effective use of our products. Deliverables may include but are not limited to online help systems, traditional end-user manuals, administration guides, User Interface text reviews, client communications (release notes and enhancement or maintenance bulletins). Requires effective planning, researching, implementation, programming, and communication (written and verbal) skills in a fast-paced development environment.
- Supports a global team with troubleshooting and administration, development, and maintenance of authoring tool.
- Plays a role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of the applications.
- Interacts with peers to exchange or present complex technical information.
- Creates, develops, plans, writes, and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia, or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Researches, tracks, and understands Information Development technologies to provide support of tools and applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Has 1-3 years of Java Script and Python programming experience
- Has professional command of written and spoken English (B2/C1 level).
- Has 3-5 years of experience producing end-user documentation.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking