Take your career to the next level with intent (formerly inFullMobile). What makes us a unique employer is that we are functioning on the intersection of digital and physical products. Our team currently has over 70 people on board, we are somewhat surprised to realize that it’s been 11 years already since we have started the company. Not only do we help startups make their dreams come true, but we are also working with scale-ups and corporations such as iHeartRadio, HQTrivia, Jeep, Maserati, and Oura Ring. You can see our selected projects on Dribbble here: https://dribbble.com/dotintent
We are looking for a vigorous, positive-thinking team player, zealous to work on physical and digital projects from around the earth as a React Native Developer. This position offers an instigating opportunity to craft the next innovation at the intersection of the Physical and Digital worlds.
At intent you:
- Can take part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks.
- Will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system.
- If you visit our office, you can play with our dogs/cats all day – or at least for as long as they’re not bored :)
- Will work in small 3-10 people teams, which let you step up and develop yourself regularly.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect:
- Hands-on experience in mobile app development with React Native.
- Knowledge of programming paradigms (functional) and design patterns (Observer).
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJS, Wonka).
- Experience with libraries like Reanimated and React Intl.
- Experience with React Navigation.
- Participation in the specification, planning, and quotation of new product modules and features.
- Flawless knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Keeping track of the industry developments and taking the initiative in incorporating these into the company technologies.
- Experience in Unit Testing (Jest, RNTL) and end-to-end testing (Detox, Cavy).
What would make you the perfect candidate:
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms in the context of UI, navigation, lifecycle, and basic extensions such as push notifications, location services, etc.
- Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience.
- Knowledge of Fastlane for automating releases.
- Optimization experience with Metro and Babel.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Knowledge of integrating BLE devices with RN.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages