Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As a Diebold System Consultant you will support Diebold Nixdorf Service Operations and local service business. Partners in the region/area in dealing with technical problems of Diebold Nixdorf and third-party products in close cooperation with Field Processes and Tools - Product Support.
- Supporting Business Partners in system management.
- Handling support requests from local partners and local Service Operations departments. This includes activities such as empirical error analysis, evaluation of tracking and log files, system repair.
- Preparing instructions and conducting system training for local partners.
- Monitoring of (complex) product benchmarks (e.g. failure frequency). Generating relevant assessments and statistics and communicating them to the relevant parties for problem resolution (field processes and tools - product support, professional services, etc.).
- Managing all technical aspects for assigned products.
- Assuming responsibility for complex tasks related to the management and further development of the group's internal processes.
- Proactively informing a Manager of potential problems and offering suggestions for improvement where possible.
- Always sharing (new) knowledge with colleagues. Frequently using the company knowledge base to find solutions and provide input to its development. Encouraging others to use it as well.
Who we're looking for?
From successful Candidate we expect to have:
- Experience of working with systems supporting fuel retail industry (support, maintain, replace, deploy).
- Knowledge of accounting/finance aspects in retail/fuel retail sector (will be a plus).
- Advanced spoken and written German and English (at least C1 level) or French and German (at least C1 level).
- Experience in creating technical documentation, writing user manuals.
- Experiences in technical functions (preferred).
- Knowledge of software and architecture of computer solutions, as well as network and server configuration (nice to have).
- Critical thinking and evaluation to manage open cases end to end with various stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team-oriented and communicative competence.
We offer you:
- Trainings from the first day of work.
- Various options of development.
- Being part of a multicultural team.
- Possibility to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
- Teamworking and supportive atmosphere in our teams.
- Contract of employment (umowa o pracę).
- Wide range of benefits (life insurance, private medical care, sport card, 26 days of holiday regardless seniority, possibility of full remote work, employee referral programme).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages