Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Network Planning & Scheduling team is looking for Java developer, who will be part of the team responsible for coding and designing highly critical applications.
We are looking for people dedicated to the work they do. Candidate’s ownership would be visible by taking initiative to ensure commitments are done, while keeping quality and being accountable. Priorities change often, so the perfect candidate must be open minded and self-organized.
Who we're looking for?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Software engineering background with minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience in Java - backend (SOAP, REST)
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting applications in Java
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair systems related problems
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Java programming experience
- Experience in unit testing in Java
- Experience with version control systems GIT
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, SQL
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix operating system
- Communicative in English
- Working as a good team player
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses