Digital Workspace Team is looking for an Front-End Developer to join us in Krakow. Digital Workspace is a re-imagined interface for airport agents. Its mobile-first design powered by a flexible technology framework simplifies the agent experience by improving usability and providing guided processes and flows. Application allows agents to proactively assist customers regarding check-in, baggage drop, boarding or reservation changes.
- Under general direction, designs, develops and delivers complex web-based technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Participates in design projects from timeline development through delivery.
- May assist in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations.
- Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
- May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product in development.
- Demonstrates full requirements of the functional area, exercises judgment within defined practices to determine appropriate action.
- Applies fundamental skills, concepts, practices and procedures to complete moderate to difficult assignments, refers more complex issues to higher levels.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in React JS, Redux, Flux-based framework or similar frameworks (AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS, Backbone, Vue) plus a will to develop into React.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using ReactJS and Redux
- Aware of the modern open source software landscape: libraries, frameworks, tools, and uses.
- Experience using source code version control with Git.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses