We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join one of our Scrum Teams. Together with us, you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Continuous Integration pipelines for Java applications that are used to configure ASTRO public safety system network elements.
- Java 8
- scripting languages: Bash, Perl, Python
- network protocols: SSH, HTTP
- Continuous Integration tools: Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- environment: Linux, VmWare virtualization.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for people with various level of experience (Junior, Regular, Senior) so if you don’t have any commercial experience please also don’t hesitate to apply for this role!
- Bachelor in Engineering (Computer Science or similar)
- Experience in Java/Groovy programming
- Experience in Linux OS as a user
- Practical knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools, preferably Jenkins
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a scrum team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and propose solutions
As a plus, we would welcome:
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins as an administrator/devops:
- experience with various Jenkins plugins and Jenkins configuration
- experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Practical knowledge of Maven or Gradle
- Experience with AWS
- Practical knowledge of docker.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking