As a Kafka Engineer, you will be responsible for building and optimizing our clients’ data pipelines and optimizing data flows. You will work on various data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery. You are ideal candidate if you are experienced in Kafka ecosystem. If you enjoy building data systems from scratch and you like modifying existing ones, you will have those opportunities at Sollers.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Design scalable data streaming pipelines & automation for installation and configuration management.
- Advise on the use of appropriate tools and technologies.
- Guide the team with good Kafka development practices.
- Develop scripts to filter/cleanse/transform/map/aggregate data.
- Collaborate with analysts, experts and tech leads in Agile methodology to address clients' needs.
- Find potential improvements and enhancements for existing data streaming solutions.
- Monitor performance, optimize data flow processes, and troubleshoot failures.
Who we're looking for?
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
- Have proven, hands-on experience with Kafka ecosystem (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams, KSQL, etc. is a plus).
- Understand data streaming architecture concepts.
- Be proficient with Java or Scala.
- Understand the whole software development process.
- Have commercial experience with cloud deployments of streaming platforms.
- Speak English (min. B2).
- Communicate effortlessly with clients and team members.
- Be able to work in the European Union.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Language courses