As a Snowflake Engineer, you will be responsible for building and optimizing our clients’ data pipelines and optimizing data flows. You will work on various data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery. You are ideal candidate if you are experienced in Snowflake ecosystem. If you enjoy building data systems from scratch and you like modifying existing ones, you will have those opportunities at Sollers.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Build reliable data streaming architectures, data models & automation for installation and configuration management.
- Advise on the use of appropriate tools and technologies.
- Guide the team with good Snowflake development practices.
- Develop automated ETL/ELT flows and transformations, feeding data lake with source systems (AirFlow, Spark).
- Recommend potential improvements and enhancements of existing data warehouse and reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with analysts, experts and tech leads in Agile methodology to meet clients' needs.
- Address aspects like data privacy and security, compliancy with regulations, integrity and availability, etc.
- Monitor performance, optimizing data lake provisioning processes, troubleshooting failures.
Who we're looking for?
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
- Have proven, hands-on experience with Snowflake.
- Understand DWH concepts, data lakes, data mesh, data streaming.
- Be proficient with SQL and at least one data-wrangling programming language (Python, Java, Scala, R).
- Have commercial experience with ETL/ELT, data migration and cloud deployments.
- Speak English (min. B2).
- Communicate effortlessly with clients and team members.
- Be able to work in the European Union.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Language courses