In your role as Developer – Java you will be responsible for development of our IT Calypso as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing systems. You will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for application Calypso(App used as BO System for FX and Precious Metal (PM) business, as well as MM business). This app is responsible for the trade lifecycle processing and triggers confirmation, settlement and reporting processes. For FX/PM it is used for the entities Frankfurt Head Office, London and Tokyo, for MM it is used for Frankfurt Head Office, comdirect and London.
- Developing and maintaining Calypso application
- Analyzing, solution designing, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java
- Working on complex programming tasks independently or draft solution for them and break down the solution into smaller tasks for junior colleagues.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Preparing the rollouts in production
- Working in Agile environment , participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
In the current situation we are not travelling.
Who we're looking for?
- Good programming Skills in Java 1.6 to 8.
- Knowledge of Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of SQL / relational databases.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment would be nice.
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TFS.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking